Could Your Business Use a Hopper Scale?
Hopper scales are mounted on load cells that measure the net weight or content of a product. They can help establish weight of everything from tankers to vessels to ball mills, dispensers, and more. They are perfect for continuous product flow and batches, especially in assembly lines, manufacturing, and grain operations.
The Benefits of Opting for Hopper Scales
Hopper scales are a significant upfront investment, but well worth the cost when you consider the benefits of using them over other weighing options. Some of the benefits include:
1. Indoor and Outdoor Use – You need a scale that can adapt to its environment, which is what makes hopper scales so unique. They can be used in the harshest of exterior and interior environments and take on everyday, hard usage with ease.
2. Easy to Use Interfaces – Today’s models are easier to use, and they have a user-friendly interface that allows you to program and calibrate effortlessly.
3. Increased Productivity – One of the most significant advantages of hopper scales is that you do not have an employee manually weigh out the item. Instead, you have an automated system, which increases productivity and allows you to generate more product in less time.
4. Improved Accuracy – What is the point of having a product if you cannot deliver consistent results? When you use hopper scales, you improve your product accuracy and quality, thus, offering your customers consistency that is typically rewarded by loyalty.
5. Multiple Materials Supported – Hopper scales can be used to handle everything from fresh and frozen products, to grain, and more.
6. Multiple Environments – You can use hoppers on land, sea, or even inside industrial warehouses.
7. Multiple Sizes – You can find hopper scales ranging from 1,000 to 500,000 pounds. They have maximum weighing accuracy and can be used for batching. Since hoppers are made from AISI 304 stainless steel, they will last your business for years. You can also find hoppers in alloy for particular applications.
Purchase Your Hopper Scales in Calgary Today
Now that you are convinced a hopper scale is the right choice for your business, come over to Accurate/Western Scale Co. Ltd. to purchase your new scale. We offer a wide variety of hopper scales that have a maximum weight capacity of 500,000 pounds. All load cells supplied by our team are NTEP approved, which means you can rest assured your weights and measurements are accurate and compliant with local regulations.
When you work with our team, you not only get a new hopper scale, but also a team of experts who will install and calibrate your scales on a regular basis to ensure maximum accuracy.